in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Historic Ensemble of the Potala Palace, Lhasa (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 29.462 and 90.913 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 29° 27' 43" and E 90° 54' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:29 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 5:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-01-20 08:26:52
Nam in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 1,610 mi (or 2,591 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital place.
Time in Nam is now 10:29 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 2 airports nearby Nam. The closest airport in China is Lhasa Gonggar Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Historic Ensemble of the Potala Palace, Lhasa in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-East.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nam, Caina, Niu, Konggar and Dagar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nam.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Nanmu, གནམ, 南木