in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.801 and 85.301 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 48' 3" and E 85° 18' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:56 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 5:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Xarlung in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 1,850 mi (or 2,978 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital place.
Time in Xarlung is now 03:56 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 2 airports nearby Xarlung. The closest is airport we know is Manang Airport in Nepal in a distance of 166 mi (or 267 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Maindong, Zhadong, Zongga, Luring and Ngamring. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Xarlung.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Xarlung, Xialong, 夏隆, Cuoqin Gongshe, 措勤公社