in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.797 and 84.887 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 47' 49" and E 84° 53' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:52 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:19 am and 7:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Seweng
Seweng in Tibet Autonomous Region is located in China about 1,872 mi (or 3,013 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Seweng is now 09:52 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 3 airports close to Seweng. The closest is airport we know is Manang Airport in Nepal in a distance of 156 mi (or 252 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Maindong, Zhadong, Luring, Zongga and Nawal. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Seweng.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: