in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Manang Airport (170 mi)
- Langtang Airport (177 mi)
- Pokhara Airport (200 mi)
- Baglung Airport (209 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 30.767 and 85.533 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 30° 46' 0" and E 85° 31' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:35 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:14 am and 7:19 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2023-06-08 08:19:11
Delve into Kangmar
Kangmar in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 1,839 mi (or 2,960 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Kangmar is now 11:35 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 4 airports closer to Kangmar. The closest is airport we know is Manang Airport in Nepal in a distance of 170 mi (or 274 km). Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Maindong, Zhadong, Zongga, Luring and Ngamring. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kangmar.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: