in Onna of Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
- Margaret Ekpo International Airport (41 mi)
- Port Harcourt International Airport (69 mi)
- Sam Mbakwe International Airport (72 mi)
- Malabo Airport (83 mi)
- Tiko Airport (109 mi)
- Mamfe Airport (124 mi)
- Akanu Ibiam International Airport (130 mi)
- Douala International Airport (134 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 4.617 and 7.866 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 4° 37' 1" and E 7° 51' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Naira - NGN
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulah
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:53 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Lagos
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:16 am and 6:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -2.777 and -171.717 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Kanton Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Nigeria. Last Update: 2023-06-10 08:22:47
Delve into Abat
Abat in Onna (Akwa Ibom State) is located in Nigeria about 308 mi (or 495 km) south of Abuja, the country's capital town.
Current time in Abat is now 10:53 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Lagos with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports close to Abat. The closest airport in Nigeria is Margaret Ekpo International Airport in a distance of 41 mi (or 67 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Eket, Upenekang, Okoroete, Ikot Edibon and Mkpat Enin. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 83 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||15%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
23°C (73 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 12th of June 2023
28°C (83 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 13th of June 2023
30°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Abat.