in Orelope of Oyo State, Nigeria
- Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 8.838 and 3.756 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 8° 50' 16" and E 3° 45' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Naira - NGN
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulah
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:19 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Africa/Lagos
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:24 am and 6:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.542 and -172.516 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Atafu Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Nigeria. Last Update: 2019-05-12 07:23:51
Igboho in Orelope (Oyo State) with it's 136,764 inhabitants is a city in Nigeria about 256 mi (or 411 km) west of Abuja, the country's capital.
Local time in Igboho is now 07:19 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Africa / Lagos with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Igboho, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Nigeria is Ilorin International Airport in a distance of 57 mi (or 92 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove in a distance of 92 mi (or 149 km), South-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ago-Amodu, Kisi, Igbeti, Saki and Tede. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These districts belong to Igboho.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Igboho.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: