District of Igboho
in Orelope of Oyo State, Nigeria
- Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 8.838 and 3.756 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 8° 50' 16" and E 3° 45' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Naira - NGN
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulah
- Local electricity:
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- Local Time: 10:49 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Lagos
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:05 am and 6:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.542 and -172.516 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Atafu Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Nigeria. Last Update: 2020-01-29 07:22:14
The district Igbope of Igboho in Orelope (Oyo State) is located in Nigeria about 254 mi west of Abuja, the country's capital.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kisi, Ago-Amodu, Igbeti, Saki and Tede. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 95 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Evening Temperature||31°C / 88 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Thursday, 30th of January 2020
35°C (95 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 31st of January 2020
34°C (94 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 1st of February 2020
35°C (95 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Few clouds, calm.