in Departamento de General Juan F. Quiroga of La Rioja Province, Argentina
- Capitan V A Almonacid Airport (99 mi)
- Villa Dolores Airport (117 mi)
- Domingo Faustino Sarmiento Airport (119 mi)
- La Cumbre Airport (124 mi)
- Valle Del Conlara International Airport (138 mi)
- Ingeniero Ambrosio Taravella Airport (147 mi)
- Catamarca Airport (161 mi)
- Brigadier Mayor D Cesar Raul Ojeda Airport (171 mi)
- Ischigualasto / Talampaya Natural Parks (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -30.804 and -66.609 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -30° 48' 14" and W -66° 36' 32"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:05 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/La_Rioja
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:24 am and 6:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 30.807 and 113.389 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Malanzán
Malanzán in Departamento de General Juan F. Quiroga (La Rioja Province) is located in Argentina about 546 mi (or 878 km) north-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital town.
Current time in Malanzán is now 11:05 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / La Rioja with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Malanzán. The closest airport in Argentina is Capitan V A Almonacid Airport in a distance of 99 mi (or 159 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Ischigualasto / Talampaya Natural Parks in a distance of 100 mi (or 161 km), North-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tama, Olta, Chamical, Chepes and Milagro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 63 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (9 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 13% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Friday, 25th of June 2021
12°C (53 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Scattered clouds, strong breeze.
Saturday, 26th of June 2021
10°C (50 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 27th of June 2021
10°C (51 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Conferencia al cuerpo técnico de las canarias(3ro del polimodal) luego del primer partido contra "el eterno rival".
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Malanzán is a municipality and village in La Rioja Province in northwestern Argentina.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Malanzán.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: