in Qaraghandy Oblysy, Kazakhstan
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 49.413 and 75.473 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 49° 24' 46" and E 75° 28' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Tenge - KZT
- Spoken languages:
- Kazakh, Russian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:33 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Almaty
- UTC/GMT offset: 6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:08 am and 5:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Qarqaraly in Qaraghandy Oblysy with it's 8,195 citizens is a place in Kazakhstan about 216 mi (or 347 km) south-east of Astana, the country's capital city.
Current time in Qarqaraly is now 10:33 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Almaty with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 3 airports near Qarqaraly, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Kazakhstan is Sary-Arka Airport in a distance of 98 mi (or 157 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karagandy, Pavlodar, Astana, and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.