in Provincia Capitán Prat of Aysén, Chile
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -48.039 and -72.493 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -48° 2' 19" and W -72° 29' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CLP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:08 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Santiago
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 9:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 47.983 and 107.533 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bayan Bulagiin Hural
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Chile.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Chile. Last Update: 2023-02-08 08:14:31
Caleuche in Provincia Capitán Prat (Aysén) is a place in Chile about 1,012 mi (or 1,629 km) south of Santiago, the country's capital city.
Current time in Caleuche is now 09:08 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Santiago with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports near Caleuche. The closest airport in Chile is Cochrane Airport in a distance of 55 mi (or 89 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Perito Moreno, Gobernador Gregores, Coyhaique, Alto Rio Senguer and Sarmiento. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Caleuche.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: