in Provincia Capitán Prat of Aysén, Chile
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -48.091 and -72.932 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -48° 5' 27" and W -72° 55' 54"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CLP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:16 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: America/Santiago
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:02 am and 5:51 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 48.083 and 107.083 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Bayan Goliin Dugang
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Chile.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Chile. Last Update: 2022-08-10 08:12:05
Delve into El Sordo
El Sordo in Provincia Capitán Prat (Aysén) is located in Chile about 1,018 mi (or 1,638 km) south of Santiago, the country's capital town.
Current time in El Sordo is now 11:16 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named America / Santiago with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 7 airports close to El Sordo. The closest airport in Chile is Cochrane Airport in a distance of 61 mi (or 98 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Perito Moreno, Coyhaique, Gobernador Gregores, Alto Rio Senguer and Sarmiento. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.