in Provincia de Coyhaique of Aysén, Chile
- Teniente Vidal Airport (26 mi)
- Balmaceda Airport (30 mi)
- D. Casimiro Szlapelis Airport (50 mi)
- Cabo 1° Juan Román Airport (52 mi)
- Rio Mayo Airport (67 mi)
- Chile Chico Airport (76 mi)
- Perito Moreno Airport (79 mi)
- Jose De San Martin Airport (114 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -45.480 and -71.604 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -45° 28' 49" and W -71° 36' 13"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CLP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:37 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: America/Santiago
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:21 am and 5:09 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 45.232 and 108.282 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Chile.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Chile. Last Update: 2023-06-08 08:19:11
Discover Coihaique Alto
Coihaique Alto in Provincia de Coyhaique (Aysén) is a town in Chile about 832 mi (or 1,339 km) south of Santiago, the country's capital city.
Current time in Coihaique Alto is now 10:37 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named America / Santiago with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 8 airports near Coihaique Alto. The closest airport in Chile is Teniente Vidal Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Coyhaique, Alto Rio Senguer, Perito Moreno, Jose de San Martin and Tecka. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 39 °F
|Morning Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-2°C / 29 °F|
|Night Temperature||-4°C / 25 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||38%|
|Air Pressure||990 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Thursday, 8th of June 2023
1°C (35 °F)
-1°C (31 °F)
Snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 9th of June 2023
0°C (33 °F)
-0°C (31 °F)
Light snow, light breeze, broken clouds.
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
-1°C (31 °F)
-5°C (24 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Coihaique Alto.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Coyhaique Alto, Coihaique Alto