in Departamento de Río Chico of Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -47.883 and -72.200 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -47° 52' 59" and W -72° 11' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:20 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Rio_Gallegos
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:44 am and 9:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 47.933 and 107.717 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Suran Bulagiin Hural
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2023-12-03 08:22:15
Delve into El Volcán
El Volcán in Departamento de Río Chico (Santa Cruz Province) is a city located in Argentina about 1,161 mi (or 1,868 km) south-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital town.
Current time in El Volcán is now 01:20 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Rio Gallegos with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to El Volcán. The closest is airport we know is Cochrane Airport in Chile in a distance of 48 mi (or 77 km). The closest airport in Argentina is Perito Moreno Airport in a distance of 109 mi (or 77 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Perito Moreno, Gobernador Gregores, Coyhaique, Alto Rio Senguer and Sarmiento. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.