Paso del Águila
in Departamento de Río Chico of Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -47.817 and -71.983 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -47° 49' 0" and W -71° 58' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:21 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Rio_Gallegos
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:47 am and 9:25 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 47.727 and 108.111 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2022-11-27 08:26:02
Delve into Paso del Águila
Paso del Águila in Departamento de Río Chico (Santa Cruz Province) is located in Argentina about 1,151 mi (or 1,852 km) south-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital town.
Current time in Paso del Águila is now 04:21 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Rio Gallegos with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Paso del Águila. The closest is airport we know is Cochrane Airport in Chile in a distance of 49 mi (or 78 km). The closest airport in Argentina is Perito Moreno Airport in a distance of 100 mi (or 78 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Perito Moreno, Gobernador Gregores, Coyhaique, Alto Rio Senguer and Sarmiento. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.