in Atlantique Department, Benin
- Royal Palaces of Abomey (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Historic Town of Grand-Bassam (Unesco heritage, 154 mi)
- Forts and Castles, Volta, Greater Accra, Central and Western Regions (Unesco heritage, 154 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 6.828 and 2.213 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 6° 49' 41" and E 2° 12' 47"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XOF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:12 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Africa/Porto-Novo
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:09 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.542 and -172.516 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Atafu Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Abotagon in Atlantique Department is a town in Benin about 35 mi (or 57 km) north-west of Porto-Novo, the country's capital city.
Current time in Abotagon is now 05:12 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Africa / Porto-Novo with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports near Abotagon, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Benin is Cadjehoun Airport in a distance of 35 mi (or 56 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Benin is Royal Palaces of Abomey in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), North-West.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Houinvigue, Abomey, Dogbo, Sakete and Ouidah. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 38°C / 100 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 98% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 27th of January 2020
38°C (101 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Tuesday, 28th of January 2020
36°C (96 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 29th of January 2020
40°C (104 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Abotagon.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: