in Atakora Department, Benin
- Koutammakou, the Land of the Batammariba (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 10.566 and 1.724 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 10° 33' 56" and E 1° 43' 27"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XOF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:17 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Africa/Porto-Novo
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:36 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -13.224 and -176.211 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Benin.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Benin. Last Update: 0000-00-00 00:00:00
Delve into Guilmaro
Guilmaro in Atakora Department with it's 6,516 habitants is a city located in Benin about 287 mi (or 463 km) north of Porto-Novo, the country's capital town.
Current time in Guilmaro is now 06:17 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Africa / Porto-Novo with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports closer to Guilmaro. The closest airport in Benin is Natitingou Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 46 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Koutammakou, the Land of the Batammariba in Togo at a distance of 53 mi (or 85 km).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Natitingou, Djougou, Kara, Pama and Kandi. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Guilmaro.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: