in Departamento de Güer Aike of Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- 28 De Noviembre Airport (42 mi)
- Tte. Julio Gallardo Airport (53 mi)
- Lago Argentino Airport (54 mi)
- El Calafate Airport (55 mi)
- Piloto Civil N. Fernández Airport (114 mi)
- Pdte. carlos Ibañez del Campo Airport (140 mi)
- Capitan Fuentes Martinez Airport Airport (164 mi)
- Gobernador Gregores Airport (173 mi)
- Los Glaciares National Park (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -51.057 and -71.792 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -51° 3' 26" and W -71° 47' 29"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:57 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Rio_Gallegos
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:19 am and 9:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 51.132 and 108.225 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2023-01-27 08:10:42
Explore Tapi Aike
Tapi Aike in Departamento de Güer Aike (Santa Cruz Province) is located in Argentina about 1,319 mi (or 2,123 km) south-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital.
Local time in Tapi Aike is now 02:57 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Rio Gallegos with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Tapi Aike. The closest airport in Argentina is 28 De Noviembre Airport in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Los Glaciares National Park in a distance of 84 mi (or 136 km), North-West.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Punta Arenas, Rio Gallegos, Gobernador Gregores, Puerto Santa Cruz and San Julian. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1004 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 28th of January 2023
18°C (64 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 29th of January 2023
14°C (57 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 30th of January 2023
15°C (59 °F)
14°C (58 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.