in Departamento de Lago Buenos Aires of Santa Cruz Province, Argentina
- Gobernador Gregores Airport (52 mi)
- Las Heras Airport (113 mi)
- Perito Moreno Airport (121 mi)
- Capitan D Daniel Vazquez Airport (123 mi)
- Chile Chico Airport (137 mi)
- Santa Cruz Airport (144 mi)
- Rio Mayo Airport (165 mi)
- Balmaceda Airport (175 mi)
- Cueva de las Manos, Río Pinturas (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -48.076 and -69.759 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -48° 4' 33" and W -69° 45' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:33 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Rio_Gallegos
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:59 am and 7:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 48.042 and 110.084 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2023-03-31 08:18:57
Delve into La Aragonesa
La Aragonesa in Departamento de Lago Buenos Aires (Santa Cruz Province) is a city located in Argentina about 1,099 mi (or 1,769 km) south-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital town.
Current time in La Aragonesa is now 12:33 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Rio Gallegos with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to La Aragonesa. The closest airport in Argentina is Gobernador Gregores Airport in a distance of 52 mi (or 84 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Cueva de las Manos, Río Pinturas in a distance of 87 mi (or 140 km), North.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gobernador Gregores, Perito Moreno, Puerto Santa Cruz, San Julian and Sarmiento. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||9°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||999 hPa|
|Wind Speed||High wind, near gale with 25 km/h (16 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 6% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Saturday, 1st of April 2023
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 2nd of April 2023
15°C (59 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Sky is clear, strong breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 3rd of April 2023
18°C (64 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Broken clouds, strong breeze.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of La Aragonesa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Estancia La Aragonesa, La Aragonesa