in Mashonaland East Province, Zimbabwe
- Harare International Airport (31 mi)
- Mutare Airport (101 mi)
- Masvingo International Airport (120 mi)
- Chimoio Airport (154 mi)
- Chipinge Airport (157 mi)
- Kariba International Airport (200 mi)
- Chingozi Airport (222 mi)
- Great Zimbabwe National Monument (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -18.354 and 31.237 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -18° 21' 16" and E 31° 14' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - ZWL
- Spoken languages:
- English, Shona, South Ndebele, North Ndebele
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:02 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Harare
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:00 am and 6:01 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 19.494 and -154.824 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Vacationland Hawaii
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Zimbabwe.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Zimbabwe. Last Update: 2023-03-25 08:16:39
Explore Chief Nenguo
Chief Nenguo in Mashonaland East Province is a city in Zimbabwe about 38 mi (or 62 km) south of Harare, the country's capital.
Local time in Chief Nenguo is now 10:02 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Harare with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 7 airports in the vicinity of Chief Nenguo. The closest airport in Zimbabwe is Harare International Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 49 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Great Zimbabwe National Monument in a distance of 96 mi (or 155 km), South.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marondera, Harare, Bindura, Chinhoyi and Mutare. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1013 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 36% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 26th of March 2023
27°C (81 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 27th of March 2023
27°C (80 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 28th of March 2023
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chief Nenguo.