in Agrihan Island of Northern Islands, Northern Mariana Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 18.736 and 145.653 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 18° 44' 10" and E 145° 39' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Tagalog, Chinese, Chamorro, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:43 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Saipan
- UTC/GMT offset: 10 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:13 am and 6:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -17.733 and -39.183 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Barra de Caravelas
- This place on Geonames.org
Touring Agrihan Village
Agrihan Village in Agrihan Island (Northern Islands) with it's 20 residents is a town located in Northern Mariana Islands about 244 mi (or 392 km) north of Saipan, the country's capital place.
Time in Agrihan Village is now 10:43 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Saipan with an UTC offset of 10 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saipan, San Jose, , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.