in Ebon Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 4.582 and 168.696 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 4° 34' 55" and E 168° 41' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Marshallese, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:41 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Majuro
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:43 am and 6:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -7.945 and -14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Two Boats Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Marshall Islands.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Marshall Islands. Last Update: 2020-04-01 07:28:26
Ebon in Ebon Atoll with it's 714 citizens is a city in Marshall Islands about 253 mi (or 407 km) south-west of Majuro, the country's capital city.
Local time in Ebon is now 06:41 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Majuro with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 4 airports in the vicinity of Ebon. The closest airport in Marshall Islands is Kili Airport in a distance of 79 mi (or 127 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kili, Namdrik, Jabor, Airuk and Jabat. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.