in Ebon Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 4.578 and 168.702 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 4° 34' 39" and E 168° 42' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Marshallese, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:23 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Majuro
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:32 am and 6:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -7.945 and -14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Two Boats Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Chittoin
Chittoin in Ebon Atoll is located in Marshall Islands about 253 mi (or 407 km) south-west of Majuro, the country's capital town.
Current time in Chittoin is now 04:23 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Majuro with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 4 airports close to Chittoin. The closest airport in Marshall Islands is Kili Airport in a distance of 79 mi (or 127 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ebon, Kili, Namdrik, Jabor and Airuk. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.