in Qaraghandy Oblysy, Kazakhstan
- Sary-Arka Airport (192 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.207 and 71.397 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 12' 24" and E 71° 23' 48"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Tenge - KZT
- Spoken languages:
- Kazakh, Russian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:07 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Almaty
- UTC/GMT offset: 6 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:06 am and 7:04 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.155 and -109.432 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Hanga Roa
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Kazakhstan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Kazakhstan. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Zhambyl in Qaraghandy Oblysy with it's 1,336 inhabitants is a city in Kazakhstan about 275 mi (or 442 km) south of Astana, the country's capital.
Local time in Zhambyl is now 01:07 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Almaty with an UTC offset of 6 hours. We know of 1 airports in the vicinity of Zhambyl, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Kazakhstan is Sary-Arka Airport in a distance of 192 mi (or 309 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Karagandy, Astana, Taraz, and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.