in Qinghai, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.300 and 100.400 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 17' 59" and E 100° 24' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:25 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:32 am and 8:16 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Marzhing in Qinghai is a place in China about 996 mi (or 1,602 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Marzhing is now 04:25 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Wa'eryi, Markog, Baiyu, Dernang and Duogongma. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Marzhing.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Manzhang, Manzhang Xiang, Mori Gongmada, Marzhing, 满掌, 满掌乡, 莫日贡玛达