in Qinghai, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.257 and 100.229 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 15' 25" and E 100° 13' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:42 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:07 am and 7:14 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Bududang Wuda
Bududang Wuda in Qinghai is a city in China about 1,006 mi (or 1,619 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital.
Local time in Bududang Wuda is now 07:42 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marzhing, Dernang, Markog, Dagkar and Wa'eryi. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bududang Wuda.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Bududang Wuda, 布顿当吾达