in Qinghai, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.433 and 100.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 25' 59" and E 100° 10' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:53 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:08 am and 7:15 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Dêrnang
Dêrnang in Qinghai is a city located in China about 1,002 mi (or 1,613 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Dêrnang is now 07:53 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Marzhing, Ganglong, Xiagongma, Wa'eryi and Wosai. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dêrnang.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
De’ang, De’ang Xiang, Qulazhi, Dêrnang, 德昂, 德昂乡, 曲拉直