in Qinghai, China
- Xining Caojiabu Airport (214 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.969 and 99.901 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 58' 7" and E 99° 54' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:03 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:08 am and 8:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-14 08:22:38
Delve into Kequ
Kequ in Qinghai is located in China about 997 mi (or 1,605 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Current time in Kequ is now 03:03 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports close to Kequ. The closest airport in China is Xining Caojiabu Airport in a distance of 214 mi (or 345 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Shanggongma, Xiagongma, Jimai, Kyinzhi and Wosai. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kequ.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Gade, Kanteh, Kan-te, Pagqên, Kequ, Kequ Zhen, Gande, Gande Xian, 柯曲, 柯曲镇, 甘德, 甘德县