in Qinghai, China
- Xining Caojiabu Airport (188 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 34.167 and 100.400 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 34° 10' 0" and E 100° 24' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:26 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:10 am and 7:07 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Gyangqai in Qinghai is a town in China about 965 mi (or 1,554 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital city.
Current time in Gyangqai is now 12:26 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports near Gyangqai. The closest airport in China is Xining Caojiabu Airport in a distance of 188 mi (or 302 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kyinzhi, Xia Zanggor, Dawu, Dawu and Ganglong. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Gyangqai.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Jiangqian, Jiangqian Xiang, Xiniangtang, Gyangqai, 江千, 江千乡, 西娘塘