in Qinghai, China
- Xining Caojiabu Airport (213 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 33.987 and 99.912 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 33° 59' 14" and E 99° 54' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:29 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Asia/Shanghai
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:31 am and 8:21 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Zhenji
Zhenji in Qinghai is a town located in China about 996 mi (or 1,603 km) south-west of Beijing, the country's capital town.
Time in Zhenji is now 03:29 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Asia / Shanghai with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Zhenji. The closest airport in China is Xining Caojiabu Airport in a distance of 213 mi (or 342 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kequ, Shanggongma, Kyinzhi, Xiagongma and Jimai. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Zhenji.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: