in Gadabay Rayon, Azerbaijan
- Ganja Airport (29 mi)
- Zvartnots International Airport (80 mi)
- Zaqatala International Airport (82 mi)
- Tbilisi International Airport (88 mi)
- Nakhchivan Airport (97 mi)
- Gabala International Airport (101 mi)
- Gyumri Shirak Airport (103 mi)
- Parsabade Moghan Airport (128 mi)
- Tabriz International Airport (170 mi)
- Monastery of Geghard and the Upper Azat Valley (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Monasteries of Haghpat and Sanahin (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Cathedral and Churches of Echmiatsin and the Archaeological Site of Zvartnots (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historical Monuments of Mtskheta (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Armenian Monastic Ensembles of Iran (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.571 and 45.812 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 34' 13" and E 45° 48' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Manat - AZN
- Spoken languages:
- Azerbaijani, Russian, Armenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:16 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Asia/Baku
- UTC/GMT offset: 4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:26 am and 8:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Azerbaijan.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Azerbaijan. Last Update: 2020-06-06 07:20:59
Kyadabek in Gadabay Rayon with it's 8,657 citizens is a town in Azerbaijan about 215 mi (or 346 km) west of Baku, the country's capital city.
Current time in Kyadabek is now 11:16 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Asia / Baku with an UTC offset of 4 hours. We know of 9 airports near Kyadabek, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Azerbaijan is Ganja Airport in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Monastery of Geghard and the Upper Azat Valley in Armenia at a distance of 61 mi (or 97 km).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Yukhary-Dashkesan, Shamkhor, Tovuz, Goygol and Kerbakhiar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 40% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 7th of June 2020
26°C (80 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 8th of June 2020
28°C (82 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
29°C (84 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, few clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
TomTravelExtreme: Let's go to Gadabay Azerbaijan 2014
Tommy May © 2014 TomTravelExtreme. All Rights Reserved. Special thanks to Ejvaz Kedebeg. See more: http://www.tomtravelextreme.com.
Gedebey Slavyanka Meh Otelde Meyxana
kanala abunə olun fotosesya və video çəkiliş ~ Love story Vinetka ☎Whastapp: +994777220221 ...
Meh Hotel Gədəbəy Rayonu Slavyanka kəndi. VIP və Standart otaqlar.
MEH ༄ Ailəvi İstirahət Mərkəzi Ünvan- Gədəbəy rayonu, Slavyanka kəndi ☎️Əlaqə nömrələri: Hotel: 0513222458 0553242448 0223242458 Restoran: ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
For the administrative division, see Gadabay Rayon.
Qarikənd (also, Qarıkənd and Karykend) is a village in the Gadabay Rayon of Azerbaijan. The village forms part of the municipality of Gərgər.
Kiçik Düzyürd (also, Kechik-Dyzyrt and Kichik Dyuzyurd) is a village in the Gadabay Rayon of Azerbaijan.
Qumlu (also, Kumlu) is a village in the Gadabay Rayon of Azerbaijan.
These districts belong to Kyadabek.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Kyadabek.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kyadabek.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Kedabeko, Kedalek, Kyadabek, Kedabek, Gədəbəy, Gǝdǝbǝy, Кедабек