in Departamento de Guasayán of Santiago del Estero Province, Argentina
- Las Termas Airport (37 mi)
- Vicecomodoro Angel D. La Paz Aragonés Airport (54 mi)
- Catamarca Airport (57 mi)
- Teniente Benjamin Matienzo Airport (77 mi)
- Capitan V A Almonacid Airport (140 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -27.954 and -65.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -27° 57' 13" and W -65° 9' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:19 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Catamarca
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:07 am and 6:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 27.940 and 114.850 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Argentina.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Argentina. Last Update: 2023-06-09 08:01:32
Touring San Pedro
San Pedro in Departamento de Guasayán (Santiago del Estero Province) with it's 1,715 residents is a town located in Argentina about 610 mi (or 982 km) north-west of Buenos Aires, the country's capital place.
Time in San Pedro is now 09:19 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Catamarca with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 5 airports nearby San Pedro. The closest airport in Argentina is Las Termas Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Banado de Ovanta, El Simbolar, Graneros, El Alto and La Cocha. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 99% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
14°C (57 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
12°C (53 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 12th of June 2023
13°C (55 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Los Guardianes del Litoral
Los Guardianes del Litiral, actuación en Vivo en Radio Valle Viejo, Catamarca...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of San Pedro.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: