in Departamento de Federal of Entre Ríos Province, Argentina
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -31.119 and -58.579 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -31° 7' 7" and W -58° 34' 45"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - ARS
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, English, Italian, German, French, Guarani
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:03 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Argentina/Cordoba
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:01 am and 6:58 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 31.119 and 121.418 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Moreira
Moreira in Departamento de Federal (Entre Ríos Province) is a town located in Argentina about 242 mi (or 389 km) north of Buenos Aires, the country's capital town.
Time in Moreira is now 06:03 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Argentina / Cordoba with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Moreira. The closest airport in Argentina is Comodoro Pierrestegui Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 59 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Federal, San Salvador, Concordia, Salto and Federacion. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Moreira.