in Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.325 and 166.831 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 19' 28" and E 166° 49' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Marshallese, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:38 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Kwajalein
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:43 am and 7:14 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -7.945 and -14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Two Boats Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Marshall Islands.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Marshall Islands. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Ebadon
Ebadon in Kwajalein Atoll is located in Marshall Islands about 347 mi (or 559 km) north-west of Majuro, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ebadon is now 05:38 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Kwajalein with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Ebadon. The closest airport in Marshall Islands is Ebadon Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lae, Ebaye, Ujae, Lib and Wotho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ebadon.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: