in Kwajalein Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.313 and 166.874 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 18' 46" and E 166° 52' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Marshallese, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:24 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Kwajalein
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:46 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -7.945 and -14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Two Boats Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Marshall Islands.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Marshall Islands. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Mejatto
Mejatto in Kwajalein Atoll is located in Marshall Islands about 344 mi (or 554 km) north-west of Majuro, the country's capital town.
Current time in Mejatto is now 07:24 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Kwajalein with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Mejatto. The closest airport in Marshall Islands is Ebadon Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lae, Ebaye, Lib, Ujae and Wotho. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.