in Namu Atoll, Marshall Islands
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 8.161 and 168.179 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 8° 9' 38" and E 168° 10' 42"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - USD
- Spoken languages:
- Marshallese, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:14 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Majuro
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:38 am and 6:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -7.945 and -14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Two Boats Village
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Majkin
Majkin in Namu Atoll is a town located in Marshall Islands about 231 mi (or 372 km) west of Majuro, the country's capital town.
Time in Majkin is now 10:14 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Majuro with an UTC offset of 12 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Majkin. The closest airport in Marshall Islands is Bucholz Army Air Field in a distance of 49 mi (or 79 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Loen, Ebaye, Lib, Jabat and Airuk. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Majkin.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: