in Atsinanana Region, Madagascar
- Royal Hill of Ambohimanga (Unesco heritage, 156 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -18.954 and 49.109 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -18° 57' 15" and E 49° 6' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Ariary - MGA
- Spoken languages:
- French, Malagasy
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:56 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Indian/Antananarivo
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 6:17 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 28.883 and -118.293 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Campamento Sur
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Madagascar.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Madagascar. Last Update: 2019-02-17 07:25:54
Delve into Andovoranto
Andovoranto in Atsinanana Region with it's 10,429 habitants is a city located in Madagascar about 103 mi (or 166 km) east of Antananarivo, the country's capital town.
Current time in Andovoranto is now 03:56 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Indian / Antananarivo with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 8 airports closer to Andovoranto. The closest airport in Madagascar is Vatomandry Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 51 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Royal Hill of Ambohimanga in a distance of 156 mi (or 251 km), North-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Toamasina, Ambatondrazaka, Andramasina, Antananarivo and Fenoarivo Atsinanana. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Andovoranto.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Andevoranto, Andevorante, Andovoranto