in Obock, Djibouti
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 12.379 and 42.710 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 12° 22' 45" and E 42° 42' 37"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - DJF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Arabic, Somali, Afar
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:18 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Africa/Djibouti
- UTC/GMT offset: 3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:51 am and 6:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -10.485 and -138.619 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Dadda’to in Obock is a town located in Djibouti about 62 mi (or 100 km) north-west of Djibouti, the country's capital place.
Time in Dadda’to is now 08:18 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Africa / Djibouti with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 8 airports nearby Dadda’to. The closest airport in Djibouti is Tadjoura Airport in a distance of 43 mi (or 70 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tadjoura, Assab, Obock, `Arta and Dhubab. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dadda’to.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: