in Birao of Vakaga Prefecture, Central African Republic
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 10.463 and 23.289 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 10° 27' 45" and E 23° 17' 20"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Sango, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:42 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Africa/Bangui
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:09 am and 5:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Central African Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Central African Republic. Last Update: 2022-07-02 08:01:05
Delve into Am Dafok
Am Dafok in Birao (Vakaga Prefecture) is a city located in Central African Republic about 532 mi (or 856 km) north-east of Bangui, the country's capital town.
Current time in Am Dafok is now 05:42 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Africa / Bangui with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 5 airports closer to Am Dafok. The closest airport in Central African Republic is Birao Airport in a distance of 42 mi (or 67 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Birao, Nyala, Zalingei, Goz Beida and El Daein. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.