in Birao of Vakaga Prefecture, Central African Republic
- Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park (Unesco heritage, 129 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 10.131 and 23.004 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 10° 7' 51" and E 23° 0' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Franc - XAF
- Spoken languages:
- French, Sango, Lingala, Kongo
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:11 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Africa/Bangui
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:05 am and 5:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -8.959 and -157.926 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Tautua
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 5,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning it is not safe to travel Central African Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Central African Republic. Last Update: 2022-05-22 08:17:22
Delve into Bélakoutou
Bélakoutou in Birao (Vakaga Prefecture) is a city located in Central African Republic about 502 mi (or 808 km) north-east of Bangui, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bélakoutou is now 03:11 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Africa / Bangui with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 6 airports closer to Bélakoutou. The closest airport in Central African Republic is Birao Airport in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Manovo-Gounda St Floris National Park in a distance of 129 mi (or 207 km), South-West.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Birao, Goz Beida, Nyala, Zalingei and Am Timan. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.