in North Andros District, Bahamas
- San Andros Airport (7 mi)
- Chub Cay Airport (20 mi)
- Andros Town Airport (33 mi)
- Lynden Pindling International Airport (34 mi)
- Great Harbour Cay Airport (42 mi)
- Nassau Paradise Island Airport (44 mi)
- Clarence A. Bain Airport (63 mi)
- Congo Town Airport (73 mi)
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (149 mi)
- Miami International Airport (150 mi)
- Palm Beach International Airport (168 mi)
- Everglades National Park (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 25.145 and -78.002 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 25° 8' 43" and W -78° 0' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - BSD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:45 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: America/Nassau
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:12 am and 7:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -26.133 and 113.417 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Useless Loop
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Explore Nicholls Town
Nicholls Town in North Andros District with it's 270 inhabitants is located in Bahamas about 42 mi (or 67 km) west of Nassau, the country's capital.
Local time in Nicholls Town is now 11:45 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named America / Nassau with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Nicholls Town, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Bahamas is San Andros Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Everglades National Park in United states at a distance of 69 mi (or 110 km).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: San Andros, Nassau, Hard Bargain, Spanish Wells and Alice Town. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
BVC San Andros- Is Our Home!
Western Air BVC San Andros Landing. Watch In HD. Crazy Stunt pilot 1080P Video WATCH IN HD OR U WON'T LOVE IT!!!
Goliath Grouper (Jew Fish) Andros, the Bahamas
Goliath Grouper caught while diving in The Bahamas. By Captain Miller pound: 215 depth: 40 ft length: 5 feet time of year: may 9th 2012.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Simon Creek is a river of the Bahamas.
Joulter Cays are small uninhabited islands to the north of Andros Island in the Bahamas. Oolitic sand dominates the intertidal zone around the small islands that are covered with vegetation.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Nicholls Town.
- San Andros
- Hard Bargain
- Spanish Wells
- Alice Town
- High Rock
- Marsh Harbour
- Governor's Harbour
- West End
- Black Point
- Fort Lauderdale
- Arthur's Town
- West Palm Beach
- George Town
- Sagua la Grande
- Ciro Redondo
- Primero de Enero
- Quemado de Guines
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Nicols Town, Nicolls Town, Nicholls Town, Nicholl’s Town