in Port Hedland of Western Australia, Australia
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -20.017 and 119.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -20° 1' 0" and E 119° 22' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:42 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Australia/Perth
- UTC/GMT offset: 9.5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 6:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 17.633 and -61.833 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Shellborough in Port Hedland (Western Australia) is a city in Australia about 2,092 mi (or 3,367 km) north-west of Canberra, the country's capital.
Local time in Shellborough is now 02:42 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Australia / Perth with an UTC offset of 8 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Shellborough. The closest airport in Australia is Pardoo Airport in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: