in Song of Adamawa, Nigeria
- Yola Airport (44 mi)
- Garoua International Airport (60 mi)
- Salak Airport (116 mi)
- Kaélé Airport (122 mi)
- Maiduguri International Airport (141 mi)
- Pala Airport (157 mi)
- Yagoua Airport (178 mi)
- N'Gaoundéré Airport (183 mi)
- Sukur Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.850 and 12.667 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 51' 0" and E 12° 40' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Naira - NGN
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulah
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:09 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Africa/Lagos
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:48 am and 6:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -10.883 and -165.833 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Nigeria. Last Update: 2023-06-08 08:19:11
Murkumchi in Song (Adamawa) is a city in Nigeria about 357 mi (or 574 km) east of Abuja, the country's capital.
Local time in Murkumchi is now 03:09 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Africa / Lagos with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Murkumchi. The closest airport in Nigeria is Yola Airport in a distance of 44 mi (or 71 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Sukur Cultural Landscape in a distance of 87 mi (or 140 km), North-East.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Song, Gombi, Hong, Girei and Maiha. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 33°C / 91 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
27°C (81 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
31°C (88 °F)
25°C (78 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 12th of June 2023
34°C (94 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.