in Song of Adamawa, Nigeria
- Yola Airport (49 mi)
- Garoua International Airport (70 mi)
- Salak Airport (121 mi)
- Kaélé Airport (129 mi)
- Maiduguri International Airport (136 mi)
- Pala Airport (167 mi)
- N'Djamena International Airport (226 mi)
- Sukur Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 9.950 and 12.550 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 9° 56' 59" and E 12° 33' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Naira - NGN
- Spoken languages:
- English, Hausa, Yoruba, Igbo, Fulah
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:53 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Africa/Lagos
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:48 am and 6:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -10.883 and -165.833 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Nigeria.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Nigeria. Last Update: 2023-06-09 08:01:32
Delve into Sabon Gida
Sabon Gida in Song (Adamawa) is located in Nigeria about 350 mi (or 563 km) east of Abuja, the country's capital town.
Current time in Sabon Gida is now 02:53 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Africa / Lagos with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 7 airports close to Sabon Gida. The closest airport in Nigeria is Yola Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 78 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Sukur Cultural Landscape in a distance of 88 mi (or 142 km), North-East.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Song, Gombi, Hong, Shelleng and Shani. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 35°C / 94 °F
|Morning Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 91% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
30°C (87 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Monday, 12th of June 2023
34°C (93 °F)
27°C (81 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 13th of June 2023
33°C (92 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.