in Provincia de Tierra del Fuego of Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena, Chile
- Franco Bianco Airport (9 mi)
- Capitan Fuentes Martinez Airport Airport (57 mi)
- Pdte. carlos Ibañez del Campo Airport (65 mi)
- Piloto Civil N. Fernández Airport (70 mi)
- Hermes Quijada International Airport (106 mi)
- Malvinas Argentinas Airport (160 mi)
- Guardiamarina Zañartu Airport (175 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -52.626 and -69.433 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -52° 37' 33" and W -69° 25' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Peso - CLP
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:42 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: America/Punta_Arenas
- UTC/GMT offset: -4 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 9:44 am and 5:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 52.517 and 110.767 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,3 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Chile.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Chile. Last Update: 2023-06-09 08:01:32
Manantiales in Provincia de Tierra del Fuego (Región de Magallanes y de la Antártica Chilena) is a town in Chile about 1,326 mi (or 2,134 km) south of Santiago, the country's capital city.
Current time in Manantiales is now 10:42 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named America / Punta Arenas with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 7 airports near Manantiales. The closest airport in Chile is Franco Bianco Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rio Gallegos, Punta Arenas, Rio Grande, Ushuaia and Puerto Santa Cruz. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 35 °F|
|Evening Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1001 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 18 km/h (11 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 90% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Friday, 9th of June 2023
4°C (39 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Few clouds, gale.
Saturday, 10th of June 2023
3°C (37 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Light rain, gale, few clouds.
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
6°C (43 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Broken clouds, high wind, near gale.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Manantiales.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Campo Cerro Manantiales, Cerro Manantiales, Manantiales