in South-East District, Botswana
- Sir Seretse Khama International Airport (22 mi)
- Mmabatho International Airport (67 mi)
- Jwaneng Airport (76 mi)
- Morningside Farm Airport (87 mi)
- Pilanesberg International Airport (88 mi)
- Ellisras Matimba Airport (139 mi)
- Potchefstroom Airport (145 mi)
- P C Pelser Airport (148 mi)
- OR Tambo International Airport (172 mi)
- Vredefort Dome (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -24.872 and 25.870 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -24° 52' 17" and E 25° 52' 11"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pula - BWP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Tswana
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:36 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Gaborone
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:28 am and 6:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 20.905 and -156.225 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Botswana.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Botswana. Last Update: 2020-04-07 07:21:47
Ramotswa in South-East District with it's 21,450 inhabitants is a city in Botswana about 15 mi (or 24 km) south of Gaborone, the country's capital.
Local time in Ramotswa is now 07:36 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Gaborone with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Ramotswa, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Botswana is Sir Seretse Khama International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 36 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. The closest heritage site is Vredefort Dome in South africa at a distance of 89 mi (or 143 km).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Gaborone, Mochudi, Kanye, Molepolole and Zeerust. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 28°C / 82 °F
|Morning Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
25°C (78 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
21°C (69 °F)
20°C (67 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ramotswa.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: