in Kgalagadi District, Botswana
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -23.400 and 21.717 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -23° 23' 59" and E 21° 43' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Pula - BWP
- Spoken languages:
- English, Tswana
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:29 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Africa/Gaborone
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:41 am and 6:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 22.192 and -159.334 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Botswana.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Botswana. Last Update: 2020-03-31 07:22:27
Delve into Manyana
Manyana in Kgalagadi District with it's 3,338 habitants is located in Botswana about 278 mi (or 448 km) west of Gaborone, the country's capital town.
Current time in Manyana is now 04:29 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Africa / Gaborone with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Manyana. The closest airport in Botswana is Hukuntsi Airport in a distance of 41 mi (or 66 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ghanzi, Tshabong, Gobabis, Maun and Molepolole. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Manyana.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: