in Tibet Autonomous Region, China
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 32.209 and 86.062 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 32° 12' 32" and E 86° 3' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Yuan Renminbi - CNY
- Spoken languages:
- Chinese, Uighur, Zhuang
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:59 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Urumqi
- UTC/GMT offset: 8 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:32 am and 7:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -33.637 and -78.834 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Robinson Crusoe
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,9 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to China.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning China. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Yarong in Tibet Autonomous Region is a town located in China about 1,766 mi (or 2,842 km) west of Beijing, the country's capital place.
Time in Yarong is now 10:59 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Urumqi with an UTC offset of 6 hours. Unfortunatly there are no larger airports in the vicinity of this location. The sidebar provides some ideas about how to get here.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Maindong, Luring, Cuozheqiangma, Jiajuedibu and Zhabu. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Yarong.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ladoiqangma, Yarong, 亚绒, Laiduoqiangma Gongshe, 来多强玛公社, 亚荣