in Japurá of Amazonas, Brazil
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -1.396 and -69.422 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -1° 23' 44" and W -69° 25' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Real - BRL
- Spoken languages:
- Portuguese, Spanish, English, French
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:18 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Eirunepe
- UTC/GMT offset: -3 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:42 am and 5:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 1.367 and 110.550 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Kampong Nakong
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Brazil.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Brazil. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Delve into Vila Bittencourt
Vila Bittencourt in Japurá (Amazonas) is a town located in Brazil about 1,769 mi (or 2,848 km) north-west of Brasilia, the country's capital town.
Time in Vila Bittencourt is now 12:18 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Eirunepe with an UTC offset of -5 hours. We know of 7 airports closer to Vila Bittencourt. The closest is airport we know is La Pedrera Airport in Colombia in a distance of 12 mi (or 19 km). The closest airport in Brazil is Ipiranga Airport in a distance of 108 mi (or 19 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Caballococha, Mitu, Leticia, Pebas and Fonte Boa. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vila Bittencourt.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Japurá, Vilia Bittencort, Nariño, Villa Bittencourt, Vila Bitencort, Vila Bittencourt