in Tabuaeran of Line Islands, Kiribati
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 3.908 and -159.388 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 3° 54' 29" and W -159° 23' 17"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - AUD
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:03 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Kiritimati
- UTC/GMT offset: 13 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:21 am and 6:23 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -3.754 and 20.452 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Napari Village
Napari Village in Tabuaeran (Line Islands) with it's 194 habitants is located in Kiribati about 1,915 mi (or 3,083 km) east of Tarawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Napari Village is now 08:03 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Kiritimati with an UTC offset of 14 hours. We know of 2 airports close to Napari Village. The closest airport in Kiribati is Tabuaeran Island Airport in a distance of 1 mi (or 1 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Napari is a settlement in Kiribati. It is located on the island of Tabuaeran. It is the new capital of the island.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: