in Qaasuitsup, Greenland
- Qaanaaq Airport (28 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 77.785 and -70.632 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 77° 47' 7" and W -70° 37' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Krone - DKK
- Spoken languages:
- Kalaallisut, Danish, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 04:04 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Thule
- UTC/GMT offset: 0 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -35.022 and 116.916 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Peaceful Bay
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Siorapaluk
Siorapaluk in Qaasuitsup with it's 75 habitants is a town located in Greenland about 5,940 mi (or 9,560 km) north-west of , the country's capital town.
Time in Siorapaluk is now 04:04 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Thule with an UTC offset of -3 hours. We know of 1 airports closer to Siorapaluk. The closest airport in Greenland is Qaanaaq Airport in a distance of 28 mi (or 44 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Igdluluarssuit, Sioropaluk, Siorapaluk, SRK